Psiber LanMaster 26 Gigabit Link Tester
The most advanced Link Tester available, the new LanMaster 26 features Gigabit over copper Link testing capability and VoIP/PoE detection.
The Model LM26 even measures the voltage supplied by the VoIP or PoE port with typical loading to ensure that the voltage level is adequate.
The LanMaster 26 tests 10/100/1000 Base TX,VoIP or PoE port to determine the speed and duplex mode.
The port ID feature identifies which port on a hub or switch that a wall outlet is connected by flashing the Link light on the connected port.
The LanMaster 26 provides critical network connectivity and configuration information needed to maintain and troubleshoot a LAN at an affordable price.
LM26 includes; user guide, rj45 thru coupler,9 volt alkaline battery.
- Verifies connectivity for 10/100/1000 Base TX links
- Identifies VoIP (Voice over IP) and PoE (Power over Ethernet ) ports
- Measures port voltage to ensure proper voltage level and warns of low voltage levels
- Identifies Speed, Duplex mode and auto negotiation for 10/100/1000/VoIP/PoE ports
- Provides port identification function (link light activation)
- Identifies connection as LAN, NIC or Auto crossover