Siemon TERA Cat7a 4 Pair Outlet
The Siemon TERA is by far the highest performing twisted-pair copper connector in the world.When installed as part of a TERA solution, each pair delivers up to 1.2 GHz of bandwidth exceeding the bandwidth of category 7A/class FA specifications.
This extra bandwidth is critical in demanding applications such as broadband video, with an upper frequency requirement of 862 MHz.
Broadband video, high speed data and voice applications can be supported simultaneously using a single 4- pair fully shielded (S/FTP) cable.
TERA outlets can be used in both the work area and in the telecommunications room.
- Fast and easy termination of category 7A/class FA fully shielded (S/FTP) cable
- Slim, compact design allows outlets to be side-stacked
- Shielded quadrant design fully isolates pairs for optimum performance up to 1.2 GHz per pair
- Fully shielded (S/FTP) cable and connector design eliminates alien crosstalk concerns
- TERA's ability to share one 4-pair cable and outlet to support multiple applications can save significant material and installation costs
- Outlets include a hinged door to prevent exposure to dust and other contaminates
- TERA outlets and plugs assure proper termination of cable shield — no additional crimping or processes required for grounding cable