The PLANET HPOE-2400G, the next generation 24-Port Gigabit IEEE 802.3at High Power PoE Web Management Injector Hub, features both IEEE 802.3af and High Power IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) that combines up to 30 Watts power output and data per port over one CAT 5e/6 Ethernet cable.
It is designed specifically to satisfy the growing demand of higher power consuming network PD (powered devices) such as PTZ (Pan, Tilt & Zoom) / Speed Dome network cameras, multi- channel (802.11a/b/g/n) wireless LAN access points and other network devices by providingdouble amount of PoE power than conventional 802.3af PoE PSE.
The HPOE-2400G complies with:
- IEEE 802.3,
- IEEE 802.3u,
- IEEE 802.3ab,
- IEEE 802.3af standards, and
- IEEE 802.3at pre-standard.
With 24 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet ports, the HPOE-2400G supports52V DC power for any remote 802.3af / 802.3at powered device (PD).
Supports PoE power budget of 460 Watts, the HPOE-2400G provides sufficient 15.4 Watts / 30.8 Watts PoE power up to 24 remote PD devices.
To facilitate power management, the HPOE-2400G is implemented powerful PoE management features such as over temperature protection, usage threshold alert and auto power allocate to prevent powerbudget overloading.
The PoE power budget can be allocated by priorities or classification and sent alert event logs when power usage reaches the defined threshold.
The HPOE-2400G enables centralization of the power supply and optimizes the installation and power management of remote network devices; therefore, it eliminates costs for additional AC wiring and reduces installation time.
Under the trend of energy saving worldwide and contribute to environment protection on the earth, the HPOE-2400G can effectively control the power supply besides its capability of giving high watts power.
The PoE Schedule function helps you to enable or disable PoE power feeding for each PoE port during specified time intervals and it is a powerful function to help SMB or Enterprise save power and money.
These units contain Hi-Speed fans required for system cooling (Not preferential in a residential environment).
- 24 -Port 10/100/1000Mbps Data + Power output
- Supports PoE power up to 30.8 Watts (802.3at PoE) / 15.4 Watts (802.3af PoE) for each PoE port
- Automatically detects powered device (PD)
- Per port 802.3at / 802.3af mode switch
- Remote power feeding up to 100 meters
- PoE port power feeding priority
- Per PoE port power limit
- Over Temperature Protection
- PoE Power Usage Threshold
- Web interface for remote management
- Supports Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- SNMP Trap for alarm notification of events