The Maxxam Keystone Patch Panel provides the facility to mount up to 24 Maxxam Keystone Jacks in a 1U chassis. The panel can be used with Maxxam Cat 6A STP, Cat 6 UTP and Cat 5e UTP Keystone Jacks which must be ordered separately. Maxxam Keystone Jacks can be easily installed and removed from the rear of the panel, facilitating quick Moves, Adds & Changes. The angled front plate means that patch leads can be easily dressed to either side of the rack or cabinet, thus removing the need for patch lead management bars in increasing port density. The rear cable management bar can be easily detached without the requirement for any tools, thus providing improved access for installing or removing jacks. It can then be quickly replaced to provide support and management of incoming cables. The panel is supplied complete with a 400mm earth cable for connection to the cabinet or rack earth bonding system.
- Unloaded Panel Chassis
- Angled design for improved patch cord management
- Compatible with all Maxxam Keystone Jacks
- Earth bonding point and 400mm earth wire provided
- Protected labelling facility
- Individually numbered ports
- Removable cable management bar