High Quality Screened UFTP Slimline Skinny Category 6A Patch Cords cables manufactured, tested to 500MHz. Slimline 30AWG LSOH White cable ensures less clutter in patch fields with a cable diameter of 4.5mm, making this one of the highest Density 10G Patch cables available today.
To maintain consistent performance, the Cat6a patch leads also feature a 'Blade' style moulded Snagless strain relief boot preventing strain on the cable termination itself ensuring flawless operation during the patch leads service life. Suitable for all RJ45 Shielded Networks.
- Suitable for 10 Gigabit Ethernet Applications
- Tested up to 500 MHz
- Maximise space in crowded Comms rooms and Data centres
- 30 AWG cable is with 4.5mm O/D
- Reduce clutter in high-density cabinets and racks
- Integral latch guard protects plug from snagging when pulling through pathways or cable managers
- Smaller diameter means easier cable handling
- Maximise cable management
- Improve air flow within Rack environment