The Maxxam Cat 6A 24 Port Shielded PCB Patch Panel 1U offers Cat 6A compliant performance and supports high speed protocols such as 10G Ethernet. The panel is backwards compatible to all preceding cabling categories, ensuring support of all IP applications.
The individually shuttered ports prevent contamination of contacts in unused ports. The shutters can be easily removed if not required. The horizontally mounted PCB provides easy termination using either a Krone or 110 punch down tool and there are colour coded labels for both 568A and 568B wiring configurations.
Cable screen termination clamps and an overall metal cover ensure protection from Electromagnetic Interference and a 400mm drain wire is supplied with the panel to provide a connection to the cabinet or rack earth bonding system.
- 24 Ports in 1U
- Easy Punch, horizontal PCB design
- Hinged shutters prevent contact contamination
- 360° screen connection
- Termination using Krone or 110 tool
- Easy to fit cover
- Integral rear cable management
- Individually numbered ports
- Colour coded labels for 568A & 568B wiring configurations